Pages

Sunday 13 March 2011

The Power of Prayer....

I BELIEVE IN THE POWER OF PRAYER
I do believe in the power of prayer
What better way to communicate with the Father
It’s God’s proven way of talking to Him
Do it with meaning, not just on a whim!

In a quiet room, on bended knees
It’s quite easy to do this with ease
Open up and talk to your Creator
You must remember, he’s also your Saviour

Prayer is indeed such a powerful tool
Having this outlet doesn't make you a fool
Unfailing said, on each blessed day
Prayer's the best way to start and end the day!

I'll end today's post with a song that never fails to lift me spiritually. Everytime I listen to this song or sing it, I am immediately pulled into the ultimate Praise and Worship realm, where I begin to appreciate (yet again!) just how great our Creator is!

Carrie Underwood does a wonderful rendition of 'How Great Thou Art'. Hope you enjoy it.

1 comment:

  1. I love this song so much! Thanks for posting it. It's very uplifting!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...