Pages

Tuesday 14 June 2011

Boredom

What do you do when you are bored?
Look for something to eat in the cupboard?
Entertain yourself by reading the written word?
Or find a quiet corner and study the Word?

Some people say they'd rather do some cleaning
Get a headstart on the backlog of housekeeping
Personally, I quite like the idea of doing some shopping
I've heard Retail Therapy is divinely, extremely fulfilling!

But when I think of boredom and what I did at will
How I spent like one on a mission to kill.
The most distressing part is receiving the bill
Do help me - this addiction could be making me ill!

So next time that I have got some spare time
I'll think of something that doesn't cost me a dime
I'll sit here and think up some more words to rhyme
You've got to agree - saving money is always sublime!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...