Pages

Tuesday 21 June 2011

3 wishes..

Blog surfing is fun, because you get to visit other blogs and sometimes get some unique ideas on what to blog about.

I got this idea on a random blog I visited while surfing. So random, that I do not even remember the name. I think it was 'Running with Scissors' or something like that, but I could be wrong! (Sorry, Blog Owner!)

Anyway, here goes.

If you had 3 wishes, what would they be? (Forget World-Peace and Food-for-all-children-in-Africa, I think the Beauty Queens have already got that covered!)

I would:-

a) wish that I had my entire family right here with me in this location
b) wish that you could tell immediately when people are being insincere
c) wish that I could learn not to doubt myself or my capabilities!

Over to you....

1 comment:

  1. I wish I would win the lottery, pay off my debts and never have to work again!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...