Pages

Friday 8 April 2011

He's still in the business!

I’m singing a happy song today
My voice reaching up to the skies to say
‘God is still in the business’,
Of answering prayers, that is.

This week, I had a personal manifestation of the goodness of God, because a prayer was answered, when I least expected it.

I had prayed about this for some weeks, but did not see any resolution. The immediate future looked bleak, but I had no other tricks up my sleeve. I went about my business, pushing the problem to the back of my mind, hoping it would go away.

As usual, I started doubting myself, thinking ‘Get real. What makes your prayer so special in the midst of all that is going on in the world? Your issue is so trivial, and largely self-inflicted. Surely God has more pressing issues to focus on?’

But God proved me wrong and showed that He does listen!

He came through for me today, and that's why I'm singing a happy song!

AMEN! AMEN! and AMEN!!!!

2 comments:

  1. I rejoice with you over your answered prayer.

    Thank God He's still in the business of answering prayers.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...