Pages

Monday 18 April 2011

ABC's of me...

A fellow blogger the Outspoken Introvert put this up on her blog. It's an interesting exercise that gives you some extra bits of info about me! Do enjoy!

 
Age: 2 score and 1

Bed Size: King

Chore you hate: Nearly all!

Dogs: Not a huge animal person (I prefer people), but maybe a chihuahua?

Essential start of your day: Prayer

Favourite Colour: Black! So forgiving on bulges and bumps....

Gold or Silver: Same difference. I don’t do a lot of bling...

Height: 5ft 6ins (not sure why, but most people think I am taller!)

Instruments I play (or have played): Recorder (was in my elementary school band), Piano (my Twinkle Twinkle little star (using only one hand) is phenomenal – lol!).

Job Title: Today – Blogger. Past Life – IT Project Manager.

Kids: Two lovely ladies! They rock!

Live: Houston, Texas

Mum’s name: Loretta

Nickname: A bit rude, so I’ll skip this...

Overnight hospital stays: Three. (2 of them for the arrival of the lovely ladies!)

Pet peeves: Body odor, bad breath, backbiters, b.....

Quote from a movie: 'He love that dog’ Tom Hanks, the Terminal. In fact, I’ve got several from that movie. It’s hilarious and one of my best!

Right or left-handed: Right-handed (not quite ambidextrous, but I’ve trained myself to use my left as well, just in case I get into a nasty accident and lose my right hand.....)

Siblings: 4 (2 of each). I’m the last child

Time you wake up: Between 5:15am and 5:45am each day. On weekends, I force myself to go back to bed for a little bit!

Underwear: Oh yes.

Vegetables you dislike: Aubergine

What makes you run late? Procrastination (cos I keep believing I have loads of time)!

X-rays you’ve had done: Wrist

Yummy food you can make: Quite a few. I absolutely love trying out new recipes etc

Zoo animal: Not a huge fan. Animals are cute, but only from a distance, please!


You know what? I challenge you to comment with some of your own ABC's, so I can get to know you better!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...