Pages

Tuesday 6 September 2011

Versatile Blogger Award



I got this award last week from a fellow blogger whom I discovered recently. 
Here's the link to his blog, which I hope you will enjoy as much as I do. Even the name of the blog, gives you an idea of the fun that lies ahead! 
The rules for winning this award are: 
1) Thank the blogger who awarded you and link back to them.
2) Share 7 things about yourself.
3) Pass the award along to 15 other newly discovered blogs.



It feels good when you get recognized for things you do, so naturally, I am pretty excited about this! 


1) Thank you, Cranky-Old-Man for nominating me as one of your winners of this prestigious award. 
2) 7 things about myself - A, B, C, D, E, F, G, 

  • I wanted to be an Accountant when I was younger
  • I still can't ride a Bicycle
  • I love Computers - madly, badly, sadly 
  • I'm kinda scared of Dogs
  • I love Eastenders
  • I love Fried food
  • I believe in God wholly. No question, no logic - just a simple plain belief  
3) I'm afraid I'll have to skip the 3rd condition (please don't be mad!) but I really do not know up to 15 new blogs! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...