Pages

Friday 29 July 2011

Hello, anybody home?


Somewhere in Washington....

Summer time gets busy
As people go about their business
Some go off on holiday
And some just choose to chill

Things generally slow down
And everyone is happy
The only one not happy
Is this old blog right here

I've been feeling uninspired for a while
And now I know the reason why
It's been ages since I had any comments
No reaction, not a single word!

Feed me with your words, so I can grow
Send in your comments, so I can shine
If you do happen to stumble on my page
Drop a note, no matter how small

It's the little words that mean the most
Nothing too much, just a brief hello!
It's just a little something that says to me
Yep! Someone out there just read my stuff!

Have a fantastic Friday!

2 comments:

  1. Guilty as charged. I'm sorry I haven't commented in a while. I read your posts on the go and mean to come back and comment later but then forget.

    Cheer up, your loyal readers are still here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Phew! Thought everyone had quietly walked away... Do visit when your schedule permits!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...