Pages

Wednesday 11 May 2011

2000 and counting!!!

We're celebrating! We're at 2000 hits and counting...
Here's a link to the post that went out on the day we reached 1000 hits!

Once again, I want to thank everyone who has visited the site to date. Each visit has added one more click to the counter!

Can you believe that the 'blog concept' started off as a 'little project' to entertain myself and now it's something I absolutely, positively look forward to! I'm constantly thinking of new things to say and interesting ways to discuss everyday events in my life.(admittedly, somedays, I'm not so successful but it's fun trying!)

I do hope you still enjoy visiting and that you'll keep coming back again, and again!

I'll sign off by saying 'I'll keep going at it until it stops being fun!'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...