Pages

Tuesday 3 May 2011

World Domination - on a hiatus..

I had some success this month in my World Domination Via Blogging project.

I got 2 genuine 'new' visitors to the blog from China and Bolivia in South America! My first visitors from that region! Obviously the language was not a barrier, because the stats show that they did spend some time on the site as well, browsing other pages! How utterly exciting! I can't contain myself!

Over the next few days, I will be doing some travelling - this time with limited internet access..
(Not because there is no internet where I am going, but because I have chosen to detach myself from the Internet....just because.....)

I'm sure I'll survive (hopefully with minimal withdrawal symptoms). I'll very likely spend the week thinking up 'clever' ideas and posts to keep the blog relevant to every continent! My fingers already hurt at the prospect of so much anticipated penmanship - good old paper and pen!

Have a great week and see you all next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...